Monday, January 02, 2006

God's Love Toward a Radical Muslim

God's Love Toward a Radical Muslim

am no more than an ordinary man who has been spending life as if knowing nothing. I was born in a wealthy Muslim family in Pakistan, but when I was a few months old, I was carried to Saudi Arabia by my father.

When I was about six, my mom passed away. As I grew older I had so many questions like almost everyone experiences at some point in life. Why am I here? Where did I come from? Is there really a God and if so where is He? Why doesn't He talk?

2 Comments:

Blogger SlantRight 2.0 said...

It is the will of God that all man should be saved. It is a matter of choice to listen and discover that salvation. This kid is a classic example of a yearning heart find the love of God and Redemption through Jesus Christ. Glory!

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Retail stores that sell proactiv lesbian hardcore xxx Jessica howard women's dresses nc state head basketball coaching rumors Arthi kruavit rhinoplasty Pay pal baccarat level cholesterol fantom hepa filter great value hepa Whirlpool duet washer parts system of a down roulette tab White mardi bikini safari roof rack Martingale betting sequence Artemis dancing lady Addonline craps

5:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home