Wednesday, March 08, 2006

mohamadist iran Makes Threats

Iran Threatens U.S. With 'Harm and Pain'
By GEORGE JAHN Associated Press Writer

Image hosting by Photobucket



VIENNA, Austria (AP) -- Iran threatened the United States with "harm and pain" Wednesday for its role in hauling Tehran before the U.N. Security Council over its nuclear program.

But the United States and its European allies said Iran's nuclear intransigence left the world no choice but to ask for Security Council action. The council could impose economic and political sanctions on Iran.


The statements were delivered to the 35-member board of the International Atomic Energy Agency, which is meeting to focus on Tehran's refusal to freeze uranium enrichment.

The meeting is in effect the last step before the Security Council begins considering Iran's nuclear activities and international fears they could be misused to make weapons. It began with both Iran and nations which oppose its enrichment plans sticking to their positions, reflecting the deadlock that prompted the IAEA board to seek Security Council intervention.

"The United States has the power to cause harm and pain," said a statement delivered by the Iranian delegation. "But the United States is also susceptible to harm and pain. So if that is the path that the U.S. wishes to choose, let the ball roll."

---------------------------

mohamadists making threats, so what else is new?

7 Comments:

Blogger American Crusader said...

I can't say that I'm surprised. Iran issues new threats on a daily basis. Unfortunately while we are wasting time at the United Nations, Iran is speeding up it's ballistic missile production along with uranium enrichment.

2:40 PM  
Blogger LD said...

youre right it is not surprising, the iranian islamonazis are bent on destruction its about time we give it to them.

8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah might be cool, give it to them and let them give it to you. Let us destroy two aggressive nations at once!!!

By the way, kind of coward profile you got, hiding behind the internet everybody got a big mouth I guess...

6:23 AM  
Blogger LD said...

lol comming from a stooge who posted as anonymous, seems youre the one hiding.

1:19 PM  
Blogger Kiddo said...

The anons happen.

Like I keep saying, I think Ahmadenijad's next TV appearance will be to jump up and down waving his arms and yell, "Come on already! Haven't we been begging for war for months now? PLEASE!! Pick me! Pick me!!

8:43 AM  
Blogger Kiddo said...

The anons happen.

Like I keep saying, I think Ahmadenijad's next TV appearance will be to jump up and down waving his arms and yell, "Come on already! Haven't we been begging for war for months now? PLEASE!! Pick me! Pick me!!

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is not my site, it is not my fight. It seems to be this guys' idea of justice and freedom. If he believes he is so damn right, why he can't show his face? I mean, if you are convinced of your truth, there is nothing one needs to hide for, is there? My identity in this matter does not matter at all, coz I rather will not be associated with a filthy site like this at all. I just want this two sided guy, to see we don't all agree, even spirits from the free world may differ. I am surprised though he did not delete those messages yet, since he did it with so many others...

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home